21.11.09

Charity, Donation, Good Will, Good Heartedness...

Call it as you wish, but I promise all of the assets that would have come as a donation through the button "Donate" on the right-hand side pane, to be given to charities such as The Red Cross, Cancer Research, Children in Need and so on. This will take place immediately after a reasonably big lump of cash is collected - say 500GBP/USD/Euro, and it will be of course announced as it has to be in here. So do not hesitate and do not be shy - press that button and take that burden(the cash that is... :-) off your shoulders... It could be as little as 1 USD/GBP/Euro. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    As you probably noticed already, I donated twice and I hope you and the charities will appreciate it... Thanks!

    Nedka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Yes Nedka, it's well appreciated. Thank you! The only thing I didn't know and didn't realise is that the PayPal is charging fees on this kind of transactions and they're quite salty... What a shame... It's a disgrace really... I don't know what else to say... But will keep it like it is for a while cause I've got to find a replacement that is worth it first. Which might be quite a task I guess... Not good! Not good at all!

    ReplyDelete

 
Kalin Rusev - Translation Services