10.10.10

English to Bulgarian and vice versa translation

I am a freelance translator - from English to Bulgarian and vice versa. If you need translation from English to Bulgarian or vice versa do not hesitate to draw me a line at my blog with all your requirements and conditions, and of course with some contact details. My rates are negotiable.

Recently I had the translation capabilities expanded and now I am offering also translation from French to English, English to French, French to Bulgarian and vice versa by my affiliates! Now to the combination of all of the above-mentioned languages was added also Japanese.

In addition to what already has been given as information about my translation services previously, I have to include also proofreading, interpretation, subtitling, localization and so on... As well as my primary business as a translator, I am also very good in articles writing on various topics. The English grammar is the last thing one has to worry about and if you need someone who can deliver do not hesitate to contact me here.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kalin Rusev - Translation Services